Online workshop and Book Chapter Writing Invitation
Research Ideas Foundation in collaboration with the Department of Education and Culture of Malang City holds an online workshop and chapter book writing on the theme:
“Teaching and Learning Challenges During the Covid-19 Pandemic”
Saturday, March 27, 2021
1. Dr. Hayat, S.AP, MSi.
Research and Development Division of Malang City Education Council and author of 50 books
2. Dr. Siti Fatimah S., M.Pd
UMM FKIP lecturers as well as Teaching Professionals
3. Dr. Ima Widyanah, M.Pd.
Dejavato Volunteer and Mentor and Learning Method Expert
- Every manuscript will be published in an ISBN book
- An E-book consists of your manuscript
- Workshop materials
- An E-Certificate
- Selected articles will be published in an International Journal IJESSH for free
- Selected articles will be published in a News Portal, BeritaMalang.info for free.
- Every participant must have an article to be consulted and published
- The theme of the article must be around “Teaching and Learning Challenges During the Covid-19 Pandemic”
- Abstract Deadline is on March 26, 2021
- The maximum length of the manuscript is 15 pages and a minimum of 10 pages
- Use 1.5 spaces
- Submission of full manuscripts is a maximum of 5 April 2021.
Zoom link will be emailed to each participant.
Public: IDR 150,000
Lecturer/ Teacher: IDR 100,000
Student: IDR 75,000
a.n Alistya Agus
Limited only 200 seats!!!